The Healdsburg Chamber is an active, dynamic business organization servicing the needs of over 600 members who employ thousands of people.
The Healdsburg Chamber provides a myriad of services and opportunities to local businesses. Examples Include:
- Operate the Healdsburg Visitor’s Bureau serving thousands of visitors a year
- Produce educational workshops, seminars, speakers, and networking opportunities
- Serve as an advocate for the business community
- Work with elected officials to foster a positive business climate and promote economic development
- Provide business assistance services; marketing, strategic planning & financial analysis
- Promote your business through this website, business directory, visitor's guide, and relocation guide
Mission: Encourage and promote a positive, balanced, vital economy and preserve those unique qualities that are good for business and make Healdsburg a special place in which to visit, live and work.
Vision: The Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce strives to grow the local economy, promote our community and serve as an advocate for our business members.
- We will act with fairness and integrity.
- We will represent our membership as responsible citizens in the business communities that they serve.
- We will work as a team in our membership-based association of businesses, professional leaders and individuals.
- We will take leadership positions to promote responsible economic growth, employment opportunity, responsible government, excellence in education and quality of life.
- We will hold the business needs of our membership to be our highest priority and will deliver high-quality and timely, cost effective programs, products and services that meet these needs.
Check out your Membership Benefits, and if you are not a member JOIN today!
If you are interested in learning more, please contact our chamber staff at (707) 433-6935 or email email@example.com.
Click here for the 2013 Chamber Calendar of Events.
"We found the Business Builder workshops to be a vauable addition to our ongoing commitment to excellence. Highly recommended for any business that wants to stay on the cutting edge."
-Chick Warner DVM Memorial Beach Veterinary Hospital